Thats kewl. grin grin grin
"Men" love to brag on how much they spent on their rigs. My husband struts around a lot. He got his truck for free. A 88 S15. Been sitting FOR YEARS. The guy gave it to him for about $75 worth of work. So no out of pocket. He had a brain storm and went and bought it a new battery...$50 later he drags me out of the house to see his $50 truck he just bought. Dang thing still running, passed smog and all, been a road worthy $50 find for 2 years now!
He is always grinning and saying grin see my $50 truck grin grin See it! grin only paid $50 for it! grin


Chey
LOST1953
My favorite color is CHROME
The ugliest trucks are driven by the prettiest girls wink
I dont suffer from insanity, I enjoy it!
O Lord, WHY did I buy another "Thing"? (again??)
----
1953 Chevy 3800 1-ton Gallery
More photos at MSN
----