How about the inside floor of the cab?
I am seriously considering it for my 48. On the 48 I am sure I will do the underside of fenders, cab, and running boards.

I have another project truck I think I will experiment with it on the cab floor and as far up the firewall as possible.
I have been trying to decide if it is a good idea to put down some of the thin sound deadener like dynomat on the floor, and then the bed liner over that. Right now I think it may be a bad idea because it could leave a place for water to hide, if the bed liner is bonded to the steel itself then no water. So do you sandwich the sound deadener between two layers of bed-liner, a thin one, dynomat, and a thick one?
I know the bed-liner will help quiet the cab a lot by itself, but I have Detroit diesel two strokes in both trucks, so they can use all the help they can get on sound deadening.

What do y'all think?

Grigg


•1951 GMC 250 in the Project Journals
•1948 Chevrolet 6400 - Detroit Diesel 4-53T - Roadranger 10 speed overdrive - 4 wheel disc brakes
•1952 Chevrolet 3800 pickup
---All pictures---
"First, get a clear notion of what you desire to accomplish, and then in all probability you will succeed in doing it..." -Henry Maudslay-