| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
13 members (Gdads51, Simso, Joe H, HandyAndy, 1955 1 Series, Southerntruck, Gib70, 3B, Peggy M, Oswald, Jon G, Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
173
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,103 Posts1,056,183 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 700 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 700 | Mike - I don't see why not. These guys removed a panel from the gate on my F250 and redid it while doing the '41 cab. I don't know how much heat propagation your welding would produce and its effects on the lined panel. Let us know when you try it.
Don My 1941 in the Stovebolt Gallery My Photo AlbumBut I tried, didn't I? ... At least I did that. RP McMurphy The past belongs to the future...but only the present can preserve it. Besides the noble art of getting things done, there is a nobler art of leaving things undone. | | |
| |
| |