| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,134 Posts1,056,401 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 99 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 99 | I' not sure that this is the right place to post this but I used the Vintage Truck Link on the start page to subscribe to their Magazine. I couldn't find any place on that page to put the code that is listed so that Stovebolt gets some credit for the subscription. There was one place that asked for an account code but that wouldn't take mine. I added it into the message line but you may want to check this out for future users. Thanks Bob :hammering: | | |
| |
| |