| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,416 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#22777 02/25/2004 8:35 PM | Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 327 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Mar 2001 Posts: 327 | Since I know little and more like a -10 about transmissions, I hope someone can help me identify these trannys-The only tranny I have ever rebuilt was a T-90 in a Willys Jeep about 30 years ago. The folks that rented from us some years back left these two trannys here. They were hotrodders and these trannies are for chevys. I think the first one is a T-5 but I don't know what year or if it is even worth anything. The second one I was told is a Muncie 4 speed (rock-crusher). The muncie doesn't have a side plate and the gear that is at the far rear of the tranny is totally lunched so is the gear corresponding to it on the bottom. But the rest of the gears look good to the eye. What are these trannies and are they worth anything? T-5(?) [img] http://photo.starblvd.net/cindyspics/3-3-5-1080917511?m=1&pg=2&ro=2&co=4[/img] Muncie 4 speed [img] http://photo.starblvd.net/cindyspics/3-3-4-1080941731?m=1&pg=2&ro=2&co=3[/img]
Oly in Oregon Rest in Peace1945 GMC COE Victory Truck 1953 Willys CJ3B 1955 Chevy 1st series 3/4-ton 1958 WIFE Last series Never say "Whoa" in a mud hole
| | |
| |
| |