| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,076 Posts1,056,280 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 582 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Nov 2000 Posts: 582 | jthuma94; I happen to have an old 848 head that I had bought off Ebay that didn't pass my machinist's magnaflux test. Right now it's sitting on my floor gathering dust. If you are interested in it, PM me and we can discuss it. By the way, I detailed the grinding and machining I had to do to fit my Offy and Fentons up on the Engine Rebuild album on: http://community.webshots.com/user/geezer | | |
| |
| |