| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,246 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 26 Apprentice | | Apprentice Joined: Oct 2006 Posts: 26 | I am going to lower my 52" 3100 on the ground. the rear end i have on the truck right now (not stock) seems to be to narrow. my question is how wide of a rear end do I need so the tires will not hit the bottom or side of the bed. Also are all the rear ends shifted forward? Can I just move the rear end back on the leaf spings?
westerman 52' CHEVY 3100
| | |
| |
| |