| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,078 Posts1,056,283 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#22652 03/28/2004 6:43 PM | Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 103 Member | | Member Joined: Dec 2003 Posts: 103 | If you are referring to Praise Dyno Brake out of Royse City, TX -- I can tell you that I am using their pad/shoes on my 95 Dakota -- and I coulsn't be happier 60,000 miles and still stops as well as when I put them on and a lot better than stock when truck was new -- I'm currently updating/restoring a 56 Chev sedan - putting on a dual resovoir MC and plan on keeping my drums and using Praise Dyno Brake products. car Craft magazing has tested both their drum only and disc/drum products -- liked'em.I had considered going to disc brakes, but what is available for the 55-57 cars moves each wheel out board 7/8" -- don't want to mess with possible wheel fitment issues. | | |
| |
| |