| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (Hotrod Lincoln, MickeyP, Peggy M, 55shaker, klhansen, Craig /49 Panel, Shaffer's1950, Otto Skorzeny),
69
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,132 Posts1,056,386 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 87 Member | | Member Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 87 | I have a '55 Pontiac 287 V-8 sitting on the engine stand. That was Pontiac's first V-8 and it's pretty cool. I don't know what I will put it in yet. I also have a '77 Cadillac Sedan De Ville with a 425 V-8 and 400 tranny. I will put the drive train in something one of these days. But my '59 panel will stay with the 235 stovebolt.
Toxictiki
'59 Apache 3100 panel (235) '51 Chevy Fleetline Deluxe (216) '48 Binder KB-1 (flathead 6) '77 Cadillac DeVille (425 donor)
"Once I was 'Chairman of the Bored' then I bought a Stovebolt."
| | |
| |
| |