| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,125 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 213 | I was wondering where the spare tire was kept on a 60 Apache 10 stepside. I don't have a side tire carrier. I don't have a spare tire and when I buy one I'm not sure where to put it. Can they be mounted under the truck? Joe
54 Triumph TR2(rhd)needs total resto. 60 Apache 10 stepside shortbed 99 Excelsior Henderson | | |
| |
| |