| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#22527 05/28/2002 4:08 PM | Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 36 Member | | Member Joined: Apr 2002 Posts: 36 | Auto Zone can get me a gasket set for my 270 in 24 hours for 25% less than NAPA who want 5 to 7 business days or another $60 to have it here tomorrow. For the Fel-Pro set Rock Auto wants the same as Zone but another $40 to have it here tomorrow I haven't done this in over 35 years and I don't know what to look for anymore. Is there a quality difference? Could they be different types of gaskets?
It's important to me that I get these quickly but I don't want to sacrifice quality. thanks jerry | | |
| |
| |