Fred,

Thanks ... I thought that might be more helpful, but I was afeard it was going to be harder for me to do. But, I actually put the thumbnail in last and then just c & p the link from the list to the image. So, I think I have a pretty good system. And so far, I've only goofed once grin

I THINK it was either Builder or 4-5-6 Chevy who pushed me over the edge to try it.


The stories that have been coming in with the submissions have really improved a LOT. I think that detail has helped some folks find us when they are surfing the 'Net. I appreciate those who have taken the time to write it down like this.

Enjoy the day,
Peggy


~ Peggy M
1949 Chevrolet 3804
"Charlie" - The Stovebolt Flagship
In the Gallery
"We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give." -- Winston Churchill