| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Woodcmiami, Jon G, 2-Ton, Pre '68 Dave, Rusted Nut, 55shaker, Bill Hanlon),
117
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,260 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 183 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Aug 2005 Posts: 183 | I didn't use any lube on the cable. I just installed it as is. It broke at the transmission end. We thought that turning it to 30,000 was too much and it hadn't moved that many numbers in a while so broke. So I use graphite cable lube and lube the inside and ends? The only reason I haven't crawled underneath is we have mud, rain and I don't have a dry work space. | | |
| |
| |