| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,129 Posts1,056,361 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 161 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Jul 2005 Posts: 161 | This may have been posted or discussed in the past but I just read one of my Classic Truck mags from 04 again and this truck floors me every time I look at it. Also if posting scans from a magazine is against the rules here please let me know and I will remove the links. Charlie extended truck 1 extended truck 2 extended truck 3
1946 Chevy Pickip
| | |
| |
| |