| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
2 members (Otto Skorzeny, 1 invisible),
136
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#22114 05/11/2004 5:23 AM | Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 1,179 Red dot, center of chest ... | | Red dot, center of chest ... Joined: Mar 2000 Posts: 1,179 | If I were you, I'd pull that driveshaft and take a serious look at the splines on the driveshaft as well as the splines inside the yoke. There shouldn't be any slop at all. And I'd make sure those U-joints are good. | | |
| |
| |