| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 6 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 6 | Hey ~ thanks for the recommendation. I'll try to swing by there this weekend. All I need done is have one of the exhaust donuts changed. Without a lift, I just don't feel like dealing with it myself... nor the subsequent hassle should one of the studs bust off.
How about a general all around mechanic? Do you have a guy for that or do you do all of your own work? I can handle most small stuff but can easily get in over my head fast than I'd like. | | |
| |
| |