| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Danielbolt, Charles in CA, SmalltownTRKGuy, Gdads51, Bill Hanlon, Peggy M, LAJones48, 3B, 1 invisible),
85
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,092 Posts1,056,455 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#22059 02/17/2003 9:04 PM | Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 19 Member | | Member Joined: Jun 2002 Posts: 19 | abald It was a close fit to get the wheels on. It looked good with them on, but it was hard to steer - especially when parking. If you like I'll measure wheel offset when I get home and let you know tomorrow. One other thing I noticed is that the mounting studs were a little short for the alloy wheel. If I wanted to use these I would opt for longer studs. Darwin
If you think you can or if you think you can't, either way you're right.
| | |
| |
| |