| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,088 Posts1,056,124 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 6 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2006 Posts: 6 | Just got my first "old truck".... a '62 Chevy Stepside with a 235. I'm wondering about this oil bath air cleaner though. I was thinking about swapping it out for a regular modern day paper filter. Is there anything I should be concerned about before I do that? [img] http://img.photobucket.com/albums/0803/bloody_hammer/Odds%20and%20Ends/62chevy.jpg[/img] | | |
| |
| |