| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
0 members (),
108
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,115 Posts1,056,292 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 Cruising in the Passing Lane | | Cruising in the Passing Lane Joined: Oct 2003 Posts: 5,152 | Most 8-lug wheels will fit the lug pattern. The trick is finding ones that will fit over the brakes and not hit the tie rods.
I believe yours are 18 inch split rims. I have a '49 1-ton that came with four different wheels that look like someone just went to a pile of cast-off wheels and grabbed the first four. It might not be hard to find what you need.
The other question to consider is your brakes. Some parts for the bigger brakes are harder to find. I'd suggest deciding what you are going to do with the brakes before getting too involved in the wheel issue.
Meanwhile, next time I go through Salt Lake I'd be happy to stop and load those up and carry they away for you. I have four and want to have at least seven...
1955 1st GMC Suburban | 1954 GMC 250 trailer puller project | 1954 GMC 250 Hydra-Matic | 1954 Chevy 3100 . 1947 Chevy COE | and more... It's true. I really don't do anything but browse the Internet looking for trouble... | | |
| |
| |