| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,106 Posts1,056,213 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 7 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Aug 2006 Posts: 7 | I purchased a complete set of wheel cylinders from LMC for my truck. I took them from the boxes and noticed two are larger than the others. I called LMC and asked them which are for the front and which ones are for the back. Amazingly, no on there knew. Anybody have any idea?
Mike Bolton
| | |
| |
| |