| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,101 Posts1,056,175 Members48,436 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 46 New Guy | | New Guy Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 46 | My '53 GMC is missing some parts due to a fender bender in the past. I have looked at many sites that have fenders, grilles, hood parts, etc. but I can't find any mention of the parts I need. One is a black painted piece of sheet metal that was in between the radiator and the fender. It bolted to the rounded grille wrap-around that has the GMC logo on it, and to the radiator support. I am also missing a bracket that comes out between the radiator and this piece. Ant help appreciated as I want to start putting things back together.
1953 GMC half-ton
| | |
| |
| |