I've had my truck almost 24 years now.It is a 1951 chevy 3100. I've been looking at the chrome wiper arms the vendors sell and decided to purchase a set of them.So off to the local vendor i go,i'm on a mission.The parts counter guy brings them out,automatically i knew they were different from mine.He explained that i had the wrong ones on my truck.It appears to me,that i have 1954 blade holders "anco",but not sure about the arms,they looked different than the 1951 arms that he showed me.I know i don't have 1954 arms because they would hit the windshield divider bar,being "too long". I took some pictures and hope you bolters can help with my delima.Click on the links to see the pictures.

Thanks,Tim

my 1951 chevy wiper pic # 1
http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1936/wiperspic1ii8.jpg

my 1951 chevy wiper pic #2
http://img96.imageshack.us/img96/3870/wiperspic2wl8.jpg

my 1951 chevy wiper pic #3
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/1605/wiperspic3jz3.jpg

my 1951 chevy wiper pic #6
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/4544/wiperspic6kq0.jpg

my 1951 chevy wiper pic#7
http://img207.imageshack.us/img207/3219/wiperspic7hw4.jpg


1951 3100 Chevrolet
1951 Chevrolet Suburban Carryall
Image
"A house is built with boards and beams. A home is built with love and dreams."
"Look deep before you leap !!!" / "Everything is Everything"
"If I say a mouse can pull a house, hitch him up"