| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,139 Members48,435 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 311 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2005 Posts: 311 | I didn't buy CCP's 1" tie rod. I was quite happy with the strength of GM's original 3/4" tie rod and paying $38.95 for it. I guess I misunderstood what you wanted as I am NOT the CUT MASTER and generally don't like to modify steering components. (I would if I could, but I can't so I don't).
Always get a 2nd opinion, especially if I am the source of the 1st opinion.
| | |
| |
| |