| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (carbking, DaveV, 1 invisible),
81
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,427 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 622 Member | | Member Joined: Jan 2002 Posts: 622 | I would love to have a small 4cyl diesel in my 62. I don't have a shop though and would need someone to do the conversion. I found this diesel engine site on the net. dieselenginemotor.com
delete my account and pictures
| | |
| |
| |