| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,137 Posts1,056,471 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 453 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 453 | Has anyone ever heard of or ordered from these guys? They had a heck of a booth at the Carlisle All Truck Nationals last month. Their prices are really reasonable. I hope it's not "you get what you pay for". I just ordered a bunch of sheet metal from them. I'll let you know how it turns out. http://www.truckandcarshop.com/ | | |
| |
| |