| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#21481 04/13/2003 8:40 PM | Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 2 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2003 Posts: 2 | Does anyone out there have practical knowledge of the late integral head as far as how it flows and combustion chamber size etc. I am thinking of putting one on the 292 I am putting in my 36 1 1/2 ton. I want the dual throat carb and dual exhaust. Any thing to be gained over the stock 292 setup other than a nice sound? | | |
| |
| |