I suspose what ever you think goes good with green or what ever color you chose,, just dont let my wife try to do it for you grin I am not much into green but I would think a darker or light of the out side, maybe even the inside.. I think black might work.. of course mine is red,, red dash, black seats,head liner and door inserts( all cloth) good luck with it,, nice to hear from you.. have you been in touch with Tony as of late.....

Fred


Redryder pix
My Hotrod
A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard, or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to The 'United States of America', for an amount of "up to and including my life."
I am fighting cancer and I am winning the fight | Pain is part of life; misery is an option.