| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,108 Posts1,056,238 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: May 2006 Posts: 63 Member | | Member Joined: May 2006 Posts: 63 | Hans- I updated the worn out manual box on my '67 with power steering box. Available from Advance Auto Parts for around $85. It is a bolt in swap and WELL worth the money! A rebuilt pump will run you about the same $. I had several pumps laying around so I did not have that expense - regardless it is still worth the money and makes the truck MUCH easier to drive.
'67 Chevy C-10 283/350 | | |
| |
| |