| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (R&S 51 GMC, Hotrod Lincoln, 1955 1 Series, Tronman, Wrenchman, Swami29, Shade Baby),
147
guests, and
0
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,341 Members48,440 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Sep 2005 Posts: 1,028 | I have posted some new pics on my web shots page. Click the link below and look at the album titled "Engine Before and After"
I know the colors are not quite exact but this is a parade and Sunday driver not a show truck (besides from what I have heard Chevy was not that specific about their colors in the fifties anyway).
I just had a successfull test run to see if I put it all back together right. Fired right up and seems to run fine ( a little smoke but not bad for having sat for an unknown number of years)
Rich | | |
| |
| |