She lives! The old gal 1941(Betty Boop) is driving and stoping as I knew it would. She ain't the fastest thing I ever drove but she sure is sweet. Her owner ( A Dr. freind of mine) is now ready for stage 2. I have the 216 back from the machine shop ready to paint and install. She has a 235 now. The engine paint's are on order along with all new rubber firewall grommets, choke and throttle cables. We start the dismantle process this week. With the engine out she gets a firewall face lift,(new red paint,and odd holes filled), the wiring will be addresed at this time. Stage 3 will involve the rest of the body work (minor stuff as this was done about 15 years ago)and red paint with black fenders and running boards. She is green and black with an origional red firewall now. The tough stuff will be the windows. The door glass frames need attention and the windshield frame as well. Some new rubber on all the glass and replacement of one or two bed rails and its show time. smile


I didn't do it, no one saw me do it, you can't prove anything! "Bart Simpson"