Mark,
There were about six names that didn't come through the PayPal email thingy. Fortunately, Kip mentioned it to me and I went back to look at their list. So, I have them all on the
thank you page now. I'm pretty sure.
If I have missed anyone, let me know so I can go back and check. And if you want your forum name in there, let me know that, too and I'll be glad to put it in there. More folks are known by that than their real names.
And anyone who makes a donation now, can they let me know if the PayPal return link works (after they've made a donation). I talked to those folks last night and I hope we got it fixed. Most people were getting a "whoops" page.
I was shocked that PayPal had CALL IN customer service. Very helpful for dummies like me.
Thanks to all. We've got close to $1500 so far. I think we need $5,000 but we need to check with Paul this weekend. This will be great if we can get this set up. And relieve some of the worries of any kind of failure.
If each one would reach one (buck, out of their pocket), heck ... we'd have more than enough. I sure would love to see some of the businesses who get referrals from you guys for parts and such to dig in a little. The only business so far to send a donation has been
MONGO'S GARAGE. Whoo-hoo for you Steve!!
Thanks to all who are pulling for this!
Peggy