I gave
Bought a 24 foot pontoon boat last weekend for the grandkids. We have a cabin on Lake Taneycomo in Rockaway Beach. My wife and I like to go over to Tablerock Lake and fish also.
The road from Rockaway Beach, MO to Indian Point public launch ramp is about 12 miles and hilly.
I borrowed my son's jeep cherokee to bring the boat down here to Rockaway. I took the ridge road from Spokane to Rockaway to avoid any steep hills. The road from Rockaway to Indian Point was all the jeep could handle.
For those familiar with the region, I took the Ozark Mountain High Road from 65 to Silver Dollar City. The launch area is about 2 miles down the road from the amusement park.
I don't think any of my stovebolts will pull the boat. Or perhaps I should say I don't think any of my stovebolts will pull the boat in the manner my wife is accustomed to: a/c and 65 mph.
My stovebolts are all 4 speeds and six cylinder motors.
Any suggestions?