| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,261 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 45 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 45 | Thanks Brent. I have those bookmarked and have contacted the seller to see if he ever gets short box sides. I know they are rare. I just bought a 59 Fleetside to go with my 59 SS SB. The fleet sides are much more bondo that what I had thought. I didn't overpay for the truck and have time to do it right. hopefully something will come up. I could always turn it into a step side without much trouble. Nah.
Ken in NY
| | |
| |
| |