Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,100 Posts1,056,510 Members48,448 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 564 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Feb 2006 Posts: 564 | I've got a '62 Suburban. I liked the '60 and '61 quad headlight grilles better, and found one. On Dynacorn's website, they list different radiator core supports for '60/'61, '62 and I think '63. Now, in a local junkyard here, there is a truck I parted out that has the knee-knocker cab ('60-'63). It didn't have the grille when I got to it, and the little data plate on the driver's side kick panel was missing. How can I ID that truck, to see if I should grab the core support from it to mount the '60 grille in my '62?
Thanks, -Brad SOUTHERN FALL GABfestOctober 6 ~ Commerce, Georgia Details here!Never Pee on an Electric Fence. | | | |
Entire Thread
|
Need Help! ID '60, '61, '62, '63 C10
| Brad54 | 07/12/2006 7:28 PM |
Re: Need Help! ID '60, '61, '62, '63 C10
| 1963C20 | 07/12/2006 7:34 PM |
Re: Need Help! ID '60, '61, '62, '63 C10
| 61apache | 07/12/2006 8:13 PM |
Re: Need Help! ID '60, '61, '62, '63 C10
| 1963C20 | 07/12/2006 9:09 PM |
Re: Need Help! ID '60, '61, '62, '63 C10
| Brad54 | 07/12/2006 9:20 PM |
Re: Need Help! ID '60, '61, '62, '63 C10
| Brian McGee | 07/12/2006 10:04 PM |
Re: Need Help! ID '60, '61, '62, '63 C10
| Fort Knox | 07/12/2006 10:21 PM |
Re: Need Help! ID '60, '61, '62, '63 C10
| 61apache | 07/12/2006 11:22 PM |
Re: Need Help! ID '60, '61, '62, '63 C10
| Brian McGee | 07/13/2006 12:47 AM |
Re: Need Help! ID '60, '61, '62, '63 C10
| Texmo | 07/13/2006 1:35 AM |
Re: Need Help! ID '60, '61, '62, '63 C10
| Texmo | 07/13/2006 1:50 AM |
Re: Need Help! ID '60, '61, '62, '63 C10
| Brad54 | 07/15/2006 3:12 AM |
Re: Need Help! ID '60, '61, '62, '63 C10
| Brian McGee | 07/15/2006 1:27 PM | |
| |