| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
9 members (Hush, crenwelge, RoadsScholar, Gdads51, R&S 51 GMC, Otto Skorzeny, Hotrod Lincoln, Ponchogl, Gray_Ghost),
106
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,125 Posts1,056,343 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 96 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 96 | My 1950 1300 has the gas tank in the cab. I have to keep the tank topped up until I fix the gas gage. When I leave the truck out in the sun on a hot day I see gas dribbling out the filler cap at an alarming rate.I figure this is due to the gasoline expanding.Aside from the cost of gas I worry about a fire. Should I invest in a new cap ? It looks like the original one to me.Or does any one think it's something else ? Thanks for any help . Jeff | | |
| |
| |