Longbox - Spring shops no. Semi Truck repair shops order them on an as needed basis (good tip though!). I can order mine from the same source.

Weed - Thanks for the offer. I hope it doesn't come down to that. I don't really want to replace used with used.

TooMany - St. Louis spring does not carry. Localy Chevy dealer said "Huh...?" when I asked for parts.

Arnswine - The bushings and pins are not terrible (they would still work in a pinch), but they are bad. Seems like one side (outside?) is badly oval and the other nicely round. Leaf spring bushings are not bad, but the shackle bushings need replacing. I'm of the mind set to do things right (when you can) and will replace to correct fit. You put nearly 2 tons on yours... do you have the auxiliary rear springs? You don't have a dually. I'm starting to wonder what mine can carry once its all working.

It looks like Jim Carter Chevy has some of the parts I need (spring pin and bushing). I'll keep you informed when the pieces arrive and if they work. I've located a source for the shackle bushing and will purchase that elsewhere. Once again, I'll keep you informed.

I'll post a pretty pick when all the springs are on. 8 main springs + 6 auxiliary springs = BOUNCY BOUNCY BOUNCY!