| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
8 members (TexasJim50, Otto Skorzeny, Greg_H, GusG, Lonnie, Nick in Manitou, J Lucas, moparguy),
102
guests, and
2
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,428 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 990 Member | | Member Joined: Mar 2002 Posts: 990 | How bad is it? I have all the original stuff on my 59 and I have never touched it, other than to grease it. I have towed with it, and hauled up to 3600 lbs at a go with it. | | |
| |
| |