| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,136 Posts1,056,428 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#2108 11/07/2003 12:18 AM | Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 6 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Nov 2003 Posts: 6 | Can someone tell me how to tell what engine I have. I bought my 2nd 53 chevy 1/2 ton recently and the other block from my other truck was set up differently. I found out that the engine and transmission were used 55-59 or something so did they use the bigger engines for those years or what. My guess is that its a 235, but who knows. I am pretty sure that the other block I have is a 216. thanks | | |
| |
| |