| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,087 Posts1,056,376 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#21017 07/25/2003 4:46 PM | Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 962 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jul 2000 Posts: 962 | I'm having the same problem with a T350 in my '67 Lemans. The darn thing will drip for days even when its not driven. And Ive changed the filter & gasket. I think mine is leaking from the aftermarket dipstick tube and the gimped-up tranny cooler lines.
Not to hijack the thread, but Ive got a few TH350 questions:
What is the trick for installing those u-bend it tranny cooler lines?
And how much wobble is too much wobble in my flexplate/ringear??? Is flexplate wobble a function of loose crankshaft bolts or loose TQ bolts???
How do I know if I have the tension on my Lokar kickdown cable right?
thanx
chip
Preaching the Hot Rod Gospel according to the 4-stroke apostles:
Suck, Squish, Fire and Fumes
| | |
| |
| |