| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,128 Posts1,056,670 Members48,450 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | |
#21008 01/23/2002 4:09 AM | Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Aug 2000 Posts: 1,438 | Thanks for the comments and web links. Phat, I had a 3-speed with o/d in the truck when I got it. It made a lot of funny sounds and I didn't want to get into it so went with the Saginaw. I was a free-wheeler too at times. I didn't like that part. I thought something was wrong to make it do that but I guess that's part of the design! Gees! I don't think I'll go for the Saginaw o/d. Thanks again. I'm going to ask a question about rear gears but I'll start another thread for that. I'll post the question to Inliners too. Thanks Tony.
40 Chevy 1/2 ton
| | |
| |
| |