| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,367 Members48,442 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 355 Member | | Member Joined: Feb 2005 Posts: 355 | That is a fantastic book. I recommend that you also get yourself a shop manual for your truck, if possible. I got mine from eBay - there are a number of reprints out there for post-war trucks. I'm not sure if they are there for the Art Decos, but it would be a big help if you can find one. | | |
| |
| |