Thanks to all....
one would think that I would know this as i own the truck. But I live in Connecticut, work in NY City but a native of California's Central Valley where the truck actually belongs.

To Elizabeth of CO. Yes, you nailed it....
BOOM is appropriate. Played Baseball for Fresno State, love to crushthe ball. However, nickname arose prior to that. raced Motocross for Yamaha, not pro, always a race or two away smile ....one race went over the handlebars almost head on with a tree, lucky i just glanced off it.... Got up and walked away albeit in the wrong direction....spectators said look like I was shot out of a cannon as in Baaa BOOM!
Kinda stuck with me...like thr truck i own...

Regarding the truck, I'm the second owner.

Original owner had a qtr horse ranch south of sacramento CA. I have original documentation from DMV, the dealer who sold it. who lot of it.
Used to work on the ranch, long time friend of a grandfather of mine.... used to buck hay off to horses in the fields, pull a manure spreader behind it....fix the fences, then drive into town for a cold 6 pack on during one of sacramento's notarious hot (but its a dry heat smile summer days.

Woiuld attached a couple of pic's but not sure how to accomplish that here....

Once again, thanks to all.

-BOOM-


'50 Chevy 1 ton dually daily driver, 1960 Ford F-100, 1972 GMC C-20, 1958 Kenworth, Cat D4, 1972 Ford F100 Ranger