| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
1 members (1 invisible),
105
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,089 Posts1,056,440 Members48,443 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 205 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Jan 2006 Posts: 205 | Hey Truck I finished Papa Murphy's school on Saturday!!!!!! I have 3 weeks to work on my truck. I am picking up my motor in Des Moines on Wednesday. Bought a 383 stroker for the truck.
As for the truck it is finished and I will be passing it on to the media blaster on Weds. As for the paint and body. My so called paint man in Des Moines backed out on me. When i get the truck back i will be looking for a new body guy.
I will post some more pictures on Thursday.
Tom
48 Chevy 3100 Shortbox 5 window "The Big Dog"
| | |
| |
| |