| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
3 members (Otto Skorzeny, Gdads51, 1 invisible),
137
guests, and
1
robot. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,109 Posts1,056,266 Members48,439 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 181 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Mar 2003 Posts: 181 | I might be blonde but I am not crazy. I know I saw an add last night for a 1940 Chevy 1/2 ton in VA. In fact I replied to the add. Could the guy that posted it please email me? | | |
| |
| |