Thanks for the input. I looked in the LMC Truck catalog and found the same thing, 1960-1963 had the clutch hydraulics. I like the idea of having the hydraulics setup but think it is a little too pricy for what I need to do right now. I wonder why they switched to the mechanical setup for 1963-1966 chevy/gmc trucks. Are hydraulic clutches more prone to failure?
As far as NAPA, I used to think they had pretty good parts and all up until this last Christmas. I had my from rotors replaced last fall on my 94 chevy pickup. By the time Christmas rolled around (3000 miles later), the rotors were already badly warpped! I had to pay another $120 to have the rotors turned because NAPA wouldn't warranty them. Since then, I have a new attitude about NAPA and about just doing the work myself!
Kyle good luck on that truck! With the exception of paint, it looks like it is in pretty good condition.