| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,110 Posts1,056,257 Members48,437 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 8 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Apr 2006 Posts: 8 | Thanks for the reply Joe! I don't believe there is anything left from the hydraulic clutch. The truck has had the engine and transmission swapped out. From the numbers on the block, I found that it has a 1965 chevy II 283. I assume the transmission came from that car as well. Is the bracket that the swing assembly mounts to supposed to be bolted or welded to the frame? The bracket is welded on this truck but doesn't really have the look of a factory job. I'm not sure if any factory parts will work for this because of everything being out of place? You probably know better than I do. I am pretty new to this sort of stuff. Last night I started one of those webshots sights so people can see some photos. Here is the link, hopefully it works. You can see the cobbled together rod that goes through the floor. Hodag\'s projects | | |
| |
| |