| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,126 Posts1,056,356 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 51 Wrench Fetcher | | Wrench Fetcher Joined: Sep 2004 Posts: 51 | Stovebold, Sorry to hear about the delay in receiving your valve cover. I can understand your frustration. I tried to order a dual carb offy intake a few years ago from another vendor and suffered the same back order problem. It turned out that the foundry dosen't cast the obscure parts, such as the valve cover you are waiting for and the intake I was waiting for, until they have enough orders to cast a complete run. Check out this thread for the details of my problem: http://www.stovebolt.com/bboard/cgi-bin//ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=22&t=000854#000017 Nonetheless, it is definitely not cool that Phethean Racing has not responded to your concerns. At the very least they could send you some updates. I hope that your problem can be resolved like mine was. Jon | | |
| |
| |