| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,127 Posts1,056,357 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,832 'Bolter | | 'Bolter Joined: Apr 2005 Posts: 2,832 | I'll tell you what Stovebold, The Pate Swap Meet is coming up at the end of April and if you haven't reached any satisfaction from those people let me know. You haven't mentioned what engine it's for but that meet is so big one can usually find anything that's not completely offbeat. If I find one I'll send it to you and you can pay AFTER you receive it. I've been in the resto/streetrod business for thirty years and these types hurt everyone. If they had any brains they could look at shops on the up and up and see that they have treated the owners very well. I know mine has with most cars in the shop now from repeat customers and a two and one half year waiting list.
Evan
| | |
| |
| |