| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | | Forums66 Topics128,140 Posts1,056,467 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 13 Junior Member | | Junior Member Joined: Oct 2005 Posts: 13 | I have noticed that most posts, particularly for sale items ,don't have pictures. I also note that including a picture is not spelled out any where. Please excuse this question if it obvious, but I missed how to do it. So how is a picture posted? Chris
Chris
| | |
| |
| |