| |
Click on image for the lowdown. 
====
| | |
7 members (Southerntruck, J Lucas, 49nut, moparguy, ndkid275, Barry Martak, 1 invisible),
80
guests, and
3
robots. | | Key: Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod | | | Forums66 Topics128,133 Posts1,056,398 Members48,441 | | Most Online14,466 Apr 26th, 2026 | | AD Chevy Trucks Over 6,000 pictures Brad Allen has an awesome collection of Chevrolet factory pictures that he has set up from film strips. Check them out!
Lots of work on Brad's part ... pure enjoyment (and references) for you!
| | THANKS!
For helping keep this great
old truck web site
on the Internet for over 30 years! and not clogged down with Ads! Again, thanks! | | | | Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 153 Shop Shark | | Shop Shark Joined: Sep 2002 Posts: 153 | I read that article and it sounds like a good product....but it may be expensive. anybody know the price range?
I noticed that RF has a small air cleaner on that engine. I can't remember where I read it (probably on Stovebolt) but doesn't the small air cleaner "choke" the carb all the time? 1946 Chevy Half Ton ('56 235, '86 T5, '79 Camaro Z28 rear end, working on the '85 Jaguar XJ6 IFS) 1976 Margay Panther X, MC91B | | |
| |
| |